Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Internet Payday Adsense Tutorial Review

Today I joined 'My Internet Payday' - on online tutorial for Google Adsense. For $1* (The star after makes me assume there is a hidden charge somewhere but I haven't discovered it yet) I have access to a members area that has 13 weeks of very specific adsense instructions. The goal is to Motivate and Educate: Rather than giving you a ton of information, they set specific, simple goals and explain in detail how and why to accomplish them.

For anyone interested in making money with adsense, finding great web hosting, setting up a free blog or your own domain, learning about top paying adwords or anything else to do with adwords or adsense, I think this is a very reasonable and organized way to do it. Check out their website:

http://my-internet-payday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment